Care Trak Agency System
In 1986 Care Trak created telemetry tracking of high-risk people with Alzheimer disease and special needs kids primarily with Autism. Since starting more than 24 years ago we have earned a 100 percent rescue rate. We are the oldest, most respected name in Telemetry based people locating worldwide.
Hundreds of Sheriffs, Police, Fire Departments, SAR Teams and more use Care Trak to quickly locate at risk individuals with Alzheimer¡¯s disease, dementia and special needs kids primarily with Autism and Down syndrome.
Thousands of lost individuals were rescued by trained emergency responders in an average of less than 30 minutes. Everyone reported missing who was wearing a Care Trak wrist transmitter was located.
Since we are a U.S. company with the factory located in Southern Illinois, Care Trak offers a one stop shop for high quality tracking equipment and professional training by Care Trak staff or by the law enforcement trainers with all the supplies at the factory direct prices.
With Care Trak your agency OWNS the equipment outright and is not subject to an ongoing rental basis or organizational memberships exerting control.
Care Trak allows your agency tremendous flexibility to serve seniors on fixed incomes and cash strapped parents of special needs kids. Unlike other programs Care Trak does not track Typical kids. A medical condition must exist to receive Care Trak services.
Care Trak is a truly great ongoing community policing program generating positive media attention putting officers in a positive light
We are so confident in our tracking equipment we offer a 7-Year Parts and Labor warranty.
The Care Trak Advantage
Saving Lives, Saving Time and Saving Money
- Thousands of Wanderers Found with Care Trak Equipment
- Locating Alzheimer's Disease Wanderers and Special Needs Kids
- Care Trak Equipment in Hundreds of Law Enforcement Agencies
- Tracking Range from an Aircraft is 5+ Miles
- Care Trak Works from a Helicopter or Fixed Wing
- Tracking Signal Goes Through Most Walls & Structures
- Average Location Time Under 30 Minutes
- Location Time Prior to Care Trak was Over 8 Hours
- Simple, Reliable & Effective
- Unit Locates Day or Night, Inside or Outside
- Two Complete Tracking Systems Including Training* $4995.00
- Most Equipment and Training are Purchased and Donated by a Local Civic Club or Business.
Positive Media Exposure
- Because You Bring Your Love Ones Home Alive
- Great Community Policing Program
- Puts Officers In The Community
- Community Involvement at it's Best!
*Trainer expenses for travel, hotel, meals and rental car are extra to your training site.